Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Going Ga Ga on Glee!



So we were all in for a treat last night, when the wonderful cast of Glee took on Lady Ga Ga.  I mean those are literally some big shoes to fill.  The costumes were hilarious and great, but I wished the show ended with a more upbeat song like "Telephone" or "Just Dance."  Let me explain...

If you watched the show last night, you will know that there was silence and animosity between a couple of characters on the show.  I think it would have been fitting and hilarious to have them break out into "Telephone."  Then in the end when of course things get resolved, they can break out into a care-free rendition of "Just Dance."  I thought Rachel and her "Mom's" version of "Poker Face" was nice, but not as the ending performance.  I mean it's Ga Ga!  Go big or go home!

**If you missed last night's episode you can check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment